[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1950: Highlight mode "gambas" highlights wrong things.

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sat Feb 27 03:11:54 CET 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1950&from=L21haW4-

Comment #3 by Bruce STEERS:

You tell me Ben.

Maybe it does not work as i expect but it works as you expect?

I look at a line like ..
Public Sub FunctionName()
As being a "Sub Routine"
gambas highlight theme does not.
Other colours seem wrong.

you know better the definitions of the each highlight type and what they truly stand for.

I just wanted to bring your attention to the fact it needs to be checked that it is functioning properly as i do not think it is.

but's its not a bug that bothers me , it's just not right.

Bruce STEERS changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.