[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2097: ColumnView raise MouseDown only when double clickink mouse

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Feb 22 00:32:58 CET 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2097&from=L21haW4-

Comment #8 by Olivier CRUILLES:

I have already tried the ShowCheck feature since I discovered the issue but it does not work for me because the Checkbox change of state not only when you click on it (that is supposed to be only that), but the state change if you click on the text of a line of the ColumnView and that this is not usable for me.

Moreover as I display in the ColumnView a sort of Tree with items inside like kind of directory (like a TreeView), I don't display a Checkbox for line representing a Directory.

In your feature all lines have a Checkbox and this is too confusing for my usage.