[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2051: application.theme & stock.refresh won't work

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Feb 2 15:39:23 CET 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2051&from=L21haW4-

Comment #3 by Benoît MINISINI:

OK, I see: you expected that all visible icons follow Application.Theme immediately.

Alas this is not supported, you have to restart the application to see the changes.

To be able to switch all visible icons immediately need a bit of code, and I never found being in a hurry to implement it.

Because even if it is a visually cool feature, it's not really important, as you don't change your icon theme very often.