[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2323: accessKey property of webButton

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Aug 25 02:55:20 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2323&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by Benoît MINISINI:

In commit https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/commit/5b8ef31f9661cc86baaba435984106fa05c219ef, the properties of the Key class have been fixed, and menu shortcuts have been implemented.

I do not plan to implement shortcuts associated with buttons at the moment. But I will implement the 'Default' and 'Cancel' properties like in the GUI toolkits.

I don't know at the moment how to allow the cancellation of specific keyboard events at the moment. Please use the bugtracker only for specific issues, and create new issues for that request or others. Or use the mailing-list for talking about that.