[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1324: ODBC driver crack status 1: canno make any query!

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Apr 13 20:22:24 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1324&from=L21haW4-

Comment #5 by PICCORO LENZ MCKAY:

seems works from trunk, I sent them to you a mail, inclusively i sent a private video, review, perform several tests and apparently already works, however very upset because it took almost 4 years to take into account that it was broken the odbc module useless, even when I send detailed reports and since the failure occurred.

mask as working but not fixed until released in a release of gambas..

PICCORO LENZ MCKAY changed the state of the bug to: Working.