[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1159: do not remember login

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Apr 9 11:50:44 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1159&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by Christof THALHOFER:

Here it is the same with two machines with 3.15 as well as 3.16. It does not remember the password even if the checkbox is checked.

After a successful login with checked "remember my password" I close the IDE. When I start it again and start Software Farm it shows me "Anonymous at gambasfarm.org" as account (aka not logged in). When I click the button 'Login' it shows the dialog in the picture. The password is empty. When I hit 'Ok' it complains that the authentication failed.