[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1890: Invisible HTML-Text since V3.15.2

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Sep 28 22:46:39 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1890&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Claus DIETRICH:

I drafted a small demo project but can't find an option for uploads in this thread (although it worked in earlier bug reports).

Just in case I do not succeed - it is so simple and quickly done:

Place a URL-Label on an empty FMain and set URLLabel1.text = "https://gambas-buch.de"
and put an additional TextLabel on the FMain and set TextLabel1.text = "<font size=4 face=Ubuntu color=blue>Regards from Claus</font>"

At runtime the URLLabel is almost invisible (light gray), while the TextLabel is completely invisible ... at least on my PCs and at a friend.

With best regards

Claus

Claus DIETRICH changed the state of the bug to: Working.