[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1879: Properties 'Arguments' field crashes IDE if backspace pressed when all text is gone

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sat Sep 12 22:33:49 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1879&from=L21haW4-

Comment #8 by Bruce STEERS:

Couldn't get that environment variable to work.
I've now got gambas 3.12 on a Debian boot installed from the main debian repo and 3.15 on LinuxMint added via ppa.
I'm using 3.15 but for any releases i'm going to compile them on 3.12 as they will still work on newer runtimes.

I can load the projects into the older IDE and stop the one reason it fails to load the project and crashes by handling the fact CurrentArgument expects an integer but gets an array from a 3.15 .project file.

If the CurrentArgument was put back to being an integer again the projects (mostly) from 3.15 would load in an older version IDE without fail allowing recompiling for any who have to.

Thanks for the help though, much appreciated :)