[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1881: Control errors when getting too small

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Sep 11 21:55:49 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1881&from=L21haW4-

Comment #3 by Bruce STEERS:

I cannot see an "attach" option so here's a link..
http://bws.org.uk/gform/GambasMan.zip

I've moved the code (form_resize, etc) to the top of the file for you.

It's set how i've got it to work and the code for ShowModal has been commented out.

If i uncomment the showmodal stuff then i cannot seem to get the top level HSplit to size as i want it and i get the segmentation 11 crash.
(I have used the sm_integer=Me.ShowModal and Me.Close(sm_integer) method as well as not, the issue was the same)

I was not aware of this ShowModal method to enforce a minimum window size until Cogier on gambas one told me about it today, sadly though i hit this wall.

A simple minimum.width / height property on the Form would solve everything for me.
Thanks for the time kind sir :)

Bruce STEERS changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.