[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1876: Datechooser returns a date 1 day less

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Sep 8 14:41:31 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1876&from=L21haW4-

Comment #3 by Martín BELMONTE:

ok, I did the test in effect date allows doing things with dates in a similar way that format.
but this is after getting the data from Datechooser.
The problem I see is that if datechoser is in dateonly mode and I can only select a date this, anyway, it will return a date / time value not just date. This confuses the developer who at first thinks that what he will get is a date.

is this
TextBox1.Text = Format(DateChooser1.Value, "yyyy.mm.dd")

or this
TextBox1.Text = DateChooser1.Year & "." & DateChooser1.Month & "." & DateChooser1.Day
or similar...

It is the only way to ensure that you get what you clicked

Regards