[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1935: Could popup definitions/help placement avoid typing area please?

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Oct 30 02:28:26 CET 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1935&from=L21haW4-

Bruce STEERS reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Could popup definitions/help placement avoid typing area please?

Type             : Request
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : Master
Product          : Development Environment

Description
-----------

Hi Benoít, hoping all is well.

Would it be possible to make the popup as you type lists avoid the typing area?
I think it would be an improvement.
I wouldn't call it a bug but it sure was bugging me just now.

If I'm typing in areas below mid screen it can be quite annoying how the popup blocks the view of what I'm typing all the time.

I'm having to scroll the page around just to see what I'm doing.

Thank you for listening.

All the best.
Bruce

System information