[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1911: TextEditor, text too far left on program load overlapping LineNumbers

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Oct 28 18:58:20 CET 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1911&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by Bruce STEERS:

Hi Benoít.

As per our discussion on gitlab here is a project that has the text error without using Scroll(0, 0)

It's an editor (the same project as above but updated. the last one required one of my libraries that i've made a class now.)

I've set it to auto load it's own FMain.class on launch so you can just run it and you will see the alignment error.

At the end of Form_Load() i use
TextEditor1.Scroll(0, 0)
(currently commented out)
this fixes error.

I'm sure you have a better way :)

If you don't mind i will set this bug back to Open as to be fair, it is not fixed (as mentioned in comment #4).

Thanks Benoít , great work.