[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1991: ide crashing if search uses highlight mode c++

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Nov 30 19:41:09 CET 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1991&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by Bruce STEERS:

> "The highlighter identifier must be "cplusplus", not "c++"."

Yes i know , It was the gambas IDE called for c++ , i just put a conversion string,
I thought though the conversion may handle another error occuring somehow for others if c++ ids used.

(I have seen c++ being converted to cplusplus in other functions in gambas so guessed using c++ was just normal and catered for)

Seemed a good safety measure/feature to me to allow using c++?
However you want it fella of course,
i'm just throwing ideas out into the cosmos.

wishing Well :)