[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1984: After hiding Form and displaying it again, stacking property will be invalid.

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Nov 26 02:14:11 CET 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1984&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by 梁炜:

I set the Persistent  property of Form to True, and set the Stacking property to Above. Wiki description windows are not really destroyed when it are closed, it are just hidden. I use the Qt5 component, click the close window button, and then use the Show method to display it. There is no way to keep it as the top-level window. Even if I use code to set the Stacking property to Window.Above. The window still has no way to become a top-level window. QT4, GTK and GTK3 do not have this bug. My project is attached.