[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1969: result of function Format () is error

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Nov 22 01:24:23 CET 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1969&from=L21haW4-

Comment #22 by Benoît MINISINI:

Hi,

I reworked and simplified the date/time formatting routine mostly as I said in the previous post, trying to not break everything. It's in the last commit.

Concretely, you will see a date/time separator only if you specify it in the formatting string with '/' or ':'.

Can you tell me if it's better for Chinese now? Can you especially check the default formats like gb.GeneralDate, gb.LongDate, gb.MediumDate, and so on... and tell if they have sense in Chinese?

Thanks!