[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1979: The background color of ToolButton is incorrect display in GB.GTK3 component

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Nov 20 02:17:18 CET 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1979&from=L21haW4-

Comment #5 by 梁炜:

gb.gtk and gb.qt5 are right.

The Background property of ToolButton should only work if it has a boundary display. This way, when the mouse cursor is not moved over ToolButton, ToolButton will appear to be integrated with the parent control.

When the mouse cursor moves over ToolButton, ToolButton displays its border and background color, making it look like an individual.

The Background property of gb.qt4 does not seem to work.

I tried to change different system themes, but the problem was no different.

I forgot that "p.Background=Color.LightBackground" may change color according to the theme setting of the system. Try the test program again with "p.Background = Color.Blue".