[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1974: Spring info not found in help view

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Nov 17 21:01:11 CET 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1974&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Bruce STEERS:

I thought going to the wiki and "creating" the default page where none exists might help with this problem?

Also creating the relevant folder and making a ~page file in my HOME/.local/gasmbas3/wiki folder fixes things here.

I assume the changes to online wiki will update to my computer on next download?

I have been on the wiki 'creating' a few non existent pages, not adding any info on most just creating and saving the default template with the syntax info. Hoping it helps.
Bruce