[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1968: Chinese in TerminalView of IDE is error

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Nov 15 23:57:24 CET 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1968&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Benoît MINISINI:

It's because the TerminalView needs a fixed font having Chinese characters. If you use a standard font that does not have Chinese characters, Chinese characters from another font will be used, but then they will be incorrectly displayed.

I think the "Unicode" bitmap font is well suited for that.

Can you send me a copy of the Chinese string so that I can do my tests?

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Upstream.