[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1947: Theme (Highlight_Gambas) highlight detection errors

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Nov 5 20:41:55 CET 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1947&from=L21haW4-

Bruce STEERS reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Theme (Highlight_Gambas) highlight detection errors

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : Master
Product          : Development Environment

Description
-----------

Greetings Benoít
Gambas Highlight got issues.

Subroutine colour is commands like Left() etc
Symbol colour does Subroutines and a lot of other stuff.
I think other errors too.
I'm sure it worked okay when i was making the sh highlight, did you change something?
I hope i didn't :-\

Can look into it if you have not the time my friend.
If I'm experienced enough to help with anything i guess it's Highlighting detection.

Also now Changing colour in theme settings only shows when pressing okay not as you change?
is that how it always was?
I found that really handy when debugging my sh code as well as better in the IDE. or did i imagine it doing that?
The editor i've just uploaded to the forum came in really handy for testing, it lists the names as they are, and changes colour on opened doc as you adjust, i started by selecting error and seeing what that changed (that was really handy to do when i was figuring things out lol),
then refined things from there of course :)

All the best Ben
Be Well
Bruce.

System information
------------------

[System]
Gambas=3.15.90 e93cdacf1 (master)
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=5.4.0-45-generic
Architecture=x86_64
Distribution=Linux Mint 20 Ulyana
Desktop=MATE
Theme=mint-x-aqua
Language=en_GB.UTF-8
Memory=7952M

[Libraries]
Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11600.0
Curl=libcurl.so.4.6.0
DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.19.11
GDK2=libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.32
GDK3=libgdk-3.so.0.2404.16
GStreamer=libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.1602.0
GTK+2=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.32
GTK+3=libgtk-3.so.0.2404.16
OpenGL=libGL.so.1.7.0
Poppler=libpoppler.so.97.0.0
QT5=libQt5Core.so.5.12.8
SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.4
SQLite=libsqlite3.so.0.8.6

[Environment]
CLUTTER_BACKEND=x11
CLUTTER_IM_MODULE=ibus
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus
DEFAULTS_PATH=/usr/share/gconf/mate.default.path
DESKTOP_SESSION=mate
DISPLAY=:0
EDITOR=pluma
GB_GUI=gb.gtk3
GDMSESSION=mate
GIO_LAUNCHED_DESKTOP_FILE_PID=6658
GPG_AGENT_INFO=/run/user/1000/gnupg/S.gpg-agent:0:1
GTK_IM_MODULE=ibus
GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge
GTK_OVERLAY_SCROLLING=0
HOME=<home>
LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=en_GB.UTF-8
LC_ALL=en_GB.UTF-8
LOGNAME=<user>
MANDATORY_PATH=/usr/share/gconf/mate.mandatory.path
MATE_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID=this-is-deprecated
PATH=<home>/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/snap/bin
PWD=<home>
QT4_IM_MODULE=ibus
QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1
QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=0
QT_IM_MODULE=ibus
QT_LOGGING_RULES=*.debug=false
QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=qt5ct
QT_SCALE_FACTOR=1
SESSION_MANAGER=local/<hostname>:@/tmp/.ICE-unix/1386,unix/<hostname>:/tmp/.ICE-unix/1386
SHELL=/bin/bash
SHLVL=0
SSH_AGENT_PID=1472
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh
TZ=:/etc/localtime
USER=<user>
USERNAME=<user>
WINDOWPATH=2
XAUTHORITY=/run/user/1000/gdm/Xauthority
XDG_CONFIG_DIRS=/etc/xdg/xdg-mate:/etc/xdg
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=MATE
XDG_DATA_DIRS=/usr/share/mate:/usr/share/mate:<home>/.local/share/flatpak/exports/share:/var/lib/flatpak/exports/share:/usr/local/share:/usr/share
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/run/user/1000
XDG_SEAT=seat0
XDG_SESSION_CLASS=user
XDG_SESSION_DESKTOP=mate