[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1732: Debian Package control File Depends and Dummy Packages

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun May 24 06:00:59 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1732&from=L21haW4-

Comment #10 by REALITYRIPPLE:

I don't know what happened, but I just got this while doing some build testing on Ubuntu 19.10:

secondfaqtor-qt5 : Depends: secondfaqtor (<= 1.0.1) but 1.0.1-0ubuntu2 is to be installed

At the moment, I'm not sure if it's because I'm using local files instead of a repo. I'm also not sure if it's because the package version is 2. I don't know how apt does version comparison.