[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1798: Problem printing a report with gb.gtk3 and gb.gtk components

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sat May 23 14:47:49 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1798&from=L21haW4-

Christian MARIUCCI reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Problem printing a report with gb.gtk3 and gb.gtk components

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Low
Gambas version   : 3.14
Product          : GTK+3 component

Description

I'm using a program (it uses gb.gtk3 component) to print some reports.
I've noticed that starting from Gambas 3.14.1, when I print the report (with gb.gtk or gb.gtk3), the font size is really small compared to the preview. If I change component from gb.gtk3 to gb.qt5 no problem. I've attacched two pdf, one created with the gtk3 component and one with the qt5 to explain the problem. Thanks in advance.

System information