[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1794: Components Don't put dependencies into installation package when created

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri May 15 19:41:07 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1794&from=L21haW4-

Brian G reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Components Don't put dependencies into installation package  when created

Type             : Bug
Priority         : High
Gambas version   : Master
Product          : Development Environment

Description

When a component is packaged as an uninstallable file eg .deb

None of the dependencies make it to the installation package
the only one that seems to be included is gambas3-runtime.

Even when external c libs and such are defined as being required.

Is this a feature or issue I am not certain I am doing this correctly?

This of course works fine for an application!

System information