[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1790: WebListBox1.Selection not working when compiled

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri May 15 07:28:07 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1790&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Safiur RAHMAN:

When I use WebListBox in IDE WebListBox1.Selection provides me the array of selected Rows. I can use WebListBox1.Selection to find out which Rows are selected. However when I compile the program (attached above and others) and run with lighttpd server WebListBox1.Selection doesn't provide the array of selected Rows. In this case WebListBox1.Selection = 0. I checked with latest downloaded gambas packages from ppa:gambas-team/gambas-daily. AM I missing something?

Safiur RAHMAN changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.