[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1764: Timer continues to tick for new task into method from parent

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Mar 29 21:02:54 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1764&from=L21haW4-

Comment #7 by Olivier CRUILLES:

Hello,
I think the feature to stop all Timer in the task in one shot as Benoit propose seems to be a good thing.
So that way we could stop all Timer (mainly dedicated to work in the parent Process and not in the task) at the beginning of the Main SUB of the Task.
After that we could write exactly what we want in the Task.

For sure the feature need to only stop the Timer already defined and not new Timer that could be defined specialy in the Task because I use Timer in my Tasks.

Olivier