[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1847: icons not look correct

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Jul 29 23:52:59 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1847&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by javier GARCIA:

I have uploaded the images.rar file with the clippings of screenshots in which I am using the same example that I sent you.
The one called screenshot-linux-mint I am running the code that I sent you in version 3.14.3 of prawns in Linux Mint.
The one called screenshot-manjaro is running shrimp 3.15 in manjaro, in this you will see how the icon is not seen correctly.
To check if it was a matter of my installation I have tried the same thing on another machine with manjaro and the same thing happens.
As I have not found how to attach the file I have uploaded it to mega.nz

This is the url
https://url2.cl/CIrqg