[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1837: Crashes on start

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sat Jul 25 18:39:20 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1837&from=L21haW4-

Comment #9 by John HODGES:

Yesterday I noted that the gambas3 packages had been further upgraded to 3.15.0-3. I installed gambas3 without any problems at all :-)

The packages that I listed in Comment 7 are all at the same version and have a realistic size, i.e. not 1B.

However (and this is an old and ongoing problem that I have spent hours 'googling'), when I attempt to open an old (small) project that I cobbled together under gambas2, I get the following error message:

CComponent.Load.626

'UserControl' class is missing in gb.form component exported classes.

Any clues gratefully received.

Thank you.