[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1835: Encryption in SQLite

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Jul 16 14:59:25 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1835&from=L21haW4-

Vitaliy TITOV reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Encryption in SQLite

Type             : Request
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : 3.14
Product          : Database component

Description
-----------

Hello all! I am rewriting my database for an electronics repair service center. It was written on VB 6.0. Everything seems to be clear. But I came across problems. How can I solve them? There are no examples, no descriptions of anything that would save my time, and would not make me think in my head, it might be better to use another development environment))

1. 1. First problem - I not understand as work encrypt for SQLite? In VB6.0 I made this -
Set NewDb = CreateDatabase(Text1.Text, dbLangCyrillic & ";pwd=!ers_group!", dbEncrypt)
Set NewTbl = NewDb.CreateTableDef("MainDB") - And everything worked

In WEB-framework Django encryption work for SQLite database...

2. The second problem - I can’t understand is how to print the receipt of the created order. In VB6.0, everything was simple. I created a new form, drew beautiful fields on it, filled them out from the database, and then sent the entire form for printing by the Form2.PrintForm team and received a ready receipt with precision fields and the location of the controls with the information. How to do this in Gambas?

In gb.report2 component

It's not clear it's not comfortable to draw images and labels by hand. I create a new report. On it I place an imagebox in it,set Ignore=true load the image (Otherwise, it is impossible to manually resize and place the element where required.), set the dimensions and the location of my image that I need. I launch the review, and on the sheet everything flies to the upper left edge. What should I do so that both I manually place the alimony in the report and on the sheet. So that nothing is done automatically for me according to any rules and my elements are not positioned with an alignment that I do not understand? Each element has to be manually entered knowing TOP, left, width and height, I'll tell you a dubious pleasure ...

System information
------------------

[System]
Gambas=3.14.3
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=4.8.0-53-generic
Architecture=x86_64
Distribution=Linux Mint 18.2 Sonya
Desktop=CINNAMON
Theme=Gtk
Language=ru_RU.UTF-8
Memory=3949M

[Libraries]
Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11400.6
Curl=libcurl.so.4.4.0
DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.14.6
GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.30.0
GStreamer=libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.803.0
GTK+2=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.30
GTK+3=libgtk-3.so.0.1800.9
OpenGL=libGL.so.1.0.0
OpenGL=libGL.so.1.2.0
Poppler=libpoppler.so.58.0.0
QT4=libQtCore.so.4.8.7
QT5=libQt5Core.so.5.5.1
SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.4
SQLite=libsqlite3.so.0.8.6

[Environment]
CINNAMON_VERSION=3.4.6
CLUTTER_IM_MODULE=xim
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-LnEP4BBCT8,guid=a006d13821e9e415e4ab14875f102a9f
DEFAULTS_PATH=/usr/share/gconf/cinnamon.default.path
DESKTOP_SESSION=cinnamon
DISPLAY=:0
GB_GUI=gb.qt5
GDMSESSION=cinnamon
GDM_LANG=ru_RU
GIO_LAUNCHED_DESKTOP_FILE=/usr/share/applications/gambas3.desktop
GIO_LAUNCHED_DESKTOP_FILE_PID=3564
GJS_DEBUG_OUTPUT=stderr
GJS_DEBUG_TOPICS=JS ERROR;JS LOG
GNOME_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID=this-is-deprecated
GTK_IM_MODULE=xim
GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge
GTK_OVERLAY_SCROLLING=1
HOME=<home>
KICAD_PATH=/usr/share/kicad
KIGITHUB=https://github.com/KiCad
LANG=ru_RU.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_ADDRESS=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_IDENTIFICATION=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_MEASUREMENT=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_MONETARY=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_NAME=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_NUMERIC=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_PAPER=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_TELEPHONE=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_TIME=ru_RU.UTF-8
LOGNAME=<user>
MANDATORY_PATH=/usr/share/gconf/cinnamon.mandatory.path
PAPERSIZE=a4
PATH=<home>/bin:<home>/.local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games
PWD=<home>
QT4_IM_MODULE=xim
QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1
QT_IM_MODULE=compose
QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1
QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=qgnomeplatform
QT_STYLE_OVERRIDE=gtk
SESSION_MANAGER=local/<hostname>:@/tmp/.ICE-unix/1103,unix/<hostname>:/tmp/.ICE-unix/1103
SHELL=/bin/bash
SHLVL=0
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh
TZ=:/etc/localtime
USER=<user>
XAUTHORITY=<home>/.Xauthority
XDG_CONFIG_DIRS=/etc/xdg/xdg-cinnamon:/etc/xdg
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=X-Cinnamon
XDG_DATA_DIRS=/usr/share/cinnamon:/usr/share/gnome:/usr/local/share/:/usr/share/
XDG_GREETER_DATA_DIR=/var/lib/lightdm-data/<user>
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/run/user/1000
XDG_SEAT=seat0
XDG_SEAT_PATH=/org/freedesktop/DisplayManager/Seat0
XDG_SESSION_DESKTOP=cinnamon
XDG_SESSION_ID=c1
XDG_SESSION_PATH=/org/freedesktop/DisplayManager/Session0
XDG_SESSION_TYPE=x11
XDG_VTNR=7
XMODIFIERS=@im=none