[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1833: Postgres doesn't work with Ubuntu20

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Jul 14 18:45:12 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1833&from=L21haW4-

Comment #8 by Michael ALTROGGE:

(5) postgresql      12.3-1 from the official repo
    postgresql-libs 12.3-1 from the official repo

(6) hmmm ... I did not start that, I only wanted to inform that I have the same
    issue on another system ... so I guess mr. cappelaro should give the system
    information.

(7) YES !!! YES !!! YES !!! ... in other words: works fine

(.) thank you for your support and for gambas itself ... btw 3.15 looks great

Michael ALTROGGE changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.