[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1830: No Output in IDE-Console when Printing with a terminating Semicolon or Comma

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Jul 8 10:23:35 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1830&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Claus DIETRICH:

Hi Benoît

Thanks for your prompt response.

My installations are based on Sebastian's Gambas PPA. Even its Daily variant doesn't offer 3.15. A commit would help. However, I upgraded an old Mint 19.1 LXDE machine to the Daily 3.14.90 and discovered the same bug.

I am assuming that this bug also persists in 3.15 and believe that I would have recognized it, if this was the case in earlier versions of Gambas.

If wanted I can send you a demo-app but I didn't find a way to do this in this forum resp. at this stage of the thread.

Best regards
Claus

Claus DIETRICH changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.