[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1828: Picture box images are now negitives.

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Jul 8 05:18:16 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1828&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by James COOK:

I have a test example but there is no code involved.  I can send you a screen shot but I tried to with the bug report but the bug report crashed.  Please let me know how to send the two images I have that will show you what I mean.  One shows the image in the IDE and the other with the window running.  I created the test program just to show what happens to the images. It's weird, the last update before the recent one they all displayed normally.  Thank you for your quick reply and I still love Gambas.

Sincerely
Jim Cook

James COOK changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.