[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2001: Gambas on raspberry fails to open projects

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Dec 10 09:05:29 CET 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2001&from=L21haW4-

Comment #12 by Carlo PANARA:

Teamviewer is a commercial program but you can use it personally to access a remote desktop.
You should install it and once it starts you will have to enter the ID and password that I give you.
I am attaching the link:
https://www.teamviewer.com/fr/
If this suits you I will have to start ubuntu in English (or do you prefer French?) Otherwise I think Italian is not your favorite :)
let me know

Carlo PANARA changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.