[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1953: Right mouse not giving menu on forms in IDE

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Dec 2 16:15:05 CET 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1953&from=L21haW4-

Comment #11 by Bruce STEERS:

I think it's gone.
I ventured further on your suggestion that downloading a new clone may fix it so i deleted all my local downloads.
I also deleted my gitlab fork branches and renewed with only a few mods.
downloaded a fresh clone of my own fork to my HD.
Completely removed old install and did a reconf-all to make install.

Now i have menu on right click at program start and have not had the search box crashing the IDE.
Bot the issues that were stopping me using 3.15.90
Was using it all last night with no errors that just made me uninstall it again lol..

Not sure what was causing it.
Not sure why deleting the local clone and renewing it seems to have fixed things.

But happy to report the issue seems to have gone for me.
Bruce.