[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1859: Multicast support in UDPSocket

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Aug 19 18:55:59 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1859&from=L21haW4-

Comment #5 by Gen BRAGA:

When trying to access the multicast's methods and properties i've got an unknown symbol error, like

  $hUdp = New UdpSocket As "Socket"
  $hUdp.Port = 1900
  $hUdp.Bind()
  $hUdp.Multicast.Join("239.1.1.1")

also I think unless the underlying setsockopt/getsockopt call rises an error when trying to set/get any property before joining a multicast group, there would be no need to add the Enabled property. But its just my thought and you are the boss anyway.

Gen BRAGA changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.