[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1850: DataComboView malfunction with gb.gtk

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Aug 3 00:39:29 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1850&from=L21haW4-

Comment #8 by Gianluigi GRADASCHI:

I attached ComboRows program, because I thought it could help you understand the DataComboView problem.
It is thanks to him if I discovered the malfunction of DataComboView with GTK.

ComboRows I don't care was just an answer to a question on the Spanish forum.

Keep in mind that I only use the QT and DataComboView in my program it works well.

Gianluigi GRADASCHI changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.