[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1779: Gambas programs will not run and Gambas will not compile under the latest Arch/Manjaro updates.

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Apr 30 19:12:52 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1779&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Tony MOREHEN:

My problem appears to have been caused by a leftover artifact of previous compilations.  I deleted my workspace, cloned a fresh copy of Gambas and everything compiled just fine.  I have a workflow that builds and packages a nightly build of Gambas master.  I try to maintain a clean clone of Gambas which is updated with the latest commits to minimize downloads (slow connection).  The compiles and packaging are done only on a copy of the clone.  That copy must have been dirty somehow.

Tony MOREHEN changed the state of the bug to: Invalid.