[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1771: gb.stock ignores icon theme

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Apr 16 17:09:28 CEST 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1771&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Tony MOREHEN:

Sorting the directory does indeed fix the issue.  Thanks.

BTW this was a frustrating issue to track down. 3 of 4 computers, one a fresh install, had the right icons.  On a 4th computer, also a fresh install, all my Gambas programs had the wrong icons.  It wasn't until I came across Benoit's July 2012 thread on Default Icons that I made any progress.  This shows how much advanced preparation Benoit has put into Gambas!

Tony MOREHEN changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.