[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1647: SQLITE: INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT is not SERIAL?

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Sep 9 12:36:24 CEST 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1647&from=L21haW4-

Comment #10 by Martín BELMONTE:

ok, I installed version 3.13.90 of the daily ppa.
Now if I use \n, ', " or even ` they all workt and in the output by terminal shows "Serial [-1]".
But in the terminal the SQL table creation statement is also shown and it didn't appear before.
I don't know if that is the intention but I think it would be better if this text did not appear for better clarity.
Thank you very much for the quick answer.
Regards.