[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1653: Popup metod of ComboBox frezes Ubuntu (and Mint)

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Oct 9 11:39:29 CEST 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1653&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by Benoît MINISINI:

It's actually the correct behaviour: you open the popup on focus, but as soon as you close the popup, the combobox gets the focus back and open the popup again. So the popup is always opened, and always grab the mouse, locking everything.

Maybe I should add a trick so that no GotFocus should be raised after the popup close. And no LostFocus should be raised too, to be coherent. I will see if it's possible to do that.