[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1687: empty "new project" window

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Nov 26 12:08:04 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1687&from=L21haW4-

Comment #3 by Gen BRAGA:

Indeed it's the development version, from Git. For a quite long time I has been using the master version, going thru the compilation process weekly or montlhy, and everything went Ok. I cant precise when this behavior began since I'm working in the same Project for an year now and rarely use the "New Project" window.

Aside from those common warnings, I couldnt see anything different all this time.

Attached is the output from the compilation and install process done right now. Maybe it's important to note it was done over a previously working Gambas.

Thanks again.

Gen BRAGA changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.