[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1555: Static Complex Log and Exp Functions

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Mar 22 16:39:19 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1555&from=L21haW4-

Cedron DAWG reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Static Complex Log and Exp Functions

Type             : Request
Priority         : Low
Gambas version   : Master
Product          : Language

Description
-----------

It would be nice to have.  See attached test program for implementation details.

Also, would it be possible to bring Complex in as a native class.  I think having it as an "inherent" feature makes for another "Gambas is better because ..."

Thanks,
Ced

P.S.  The file chooser below got stymied by the hidden .src directory.  I had to copy it up a level first.  Not sure if this is a bug or feature.

System information