[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1547: Caption fix on text property popups

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Mar 3 21:47:59 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1547&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Cedron DAWG:

I should have replied here.  Still getting used to things.  :-)

No, I realized that.  I saw it as a loose end.

The problem is you are in the "Text" property and the pop up says "Edit text", then you go to the ToolTip and the pop up says "Edit text" making it seem like you might be editing the Text property when you are editing the ToolTip property.  I went back and forth a couple of times to make sure I was in the right property.  So it is misleading and confusing I think.

Perhaps plain "Edit Text" and "Edit Tooltip" without the "property" at the end.