[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1507: Web Form Application Error - not starting

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Jul 18 02:19:26 CEST 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1507&from=L21haW4-

Comment #18 by Benoît MINISINI:

OK, logical. My algorithm takes the first language having a country in the list provided by the browser.

The problem is that there is no standard way (as far as I know) to list the current installed locales, so that we can find the one that matches the Accept-Language the best.

And running "locale -a" at each request is not a good idea. We could run it once if we store the result in the session, but having a session is not mandatory. Or maybe using a cookie?