[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1512: some operating problems in the mediaview class

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Jan 24 22:17:04 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1512&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by Víctor PEREZ:

Your english is not really understable...  ---> (I'm sorry, I do what I can)

Do you just want the big pause icon to not being displayed on top of video when it is paused?  ---> yes

 Or do you want that and something else? --->yes

It is more dynamic if:
we use a single button to pause and play,
instead of one as it currently works.

Also I think there is a mediaplayer bug, when I can reproduce the error I report it here.

Víctor PEREZ changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.