[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1509: Error updating the Gambas executable file

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Jan 24 12:17:38 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1509&from=L21haW4-

Comment #9 by Gianluigi GRADASCHI:

Latest version (402d1ac) tested.
The latest translations of app/src/gambas3/.lang/it.po is right and are already present from the previous version (e5b5487a).
The translation of app/src/gambas-wiki/.lang/it.po is not visible (see attached image).
"The english page is more recent" should be in Italian, right?
db.form; I have only seen translations of the data browser buttons and are translated.
How can I understand if the translations of arg, form, form-dialog, mdi, web-form are implemented?

Gianluigi GRADASCHI changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.