[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1509: Error updating the Gambas executable file

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Jan 16 14:11:24 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1509&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Gianluigi GRADASCHI:

Whether I boot from the terminal Gambas, or start it from the dash, I do not have the latest translations, see wiki, but also IDE at this point.
Strange the IDE is only partially updated (there is orizzontalmente but not Annulla / Ripristina).
NOTE: Even if I open gambas3 in gambasdevel I see all the translations the problem that they are not copied in the executable gambas3.gambas