[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1507: Web Form Application Error - not starting

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Jan 13 21:36:10 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1507&from=L21haW4-

Comment #8 by Benoît MINISINI:

So I guess you made some mistake with your git repository.

As I said, The "address already in use" is not an error message, you can ignore it.

The "cannot switch to language 'de.UTF-8'" message is a real warning from the interpreter. But I don't know why you get it. I don't have the equivalent message for the french locale on my Ubuntu, so I guess maybe something is missing in your system, unless you don't have the message when running the IDE.

The other messages are from the web browser, I don't know if they are meaningful or not. I would say no.