[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1501: Gambas IDE Dialogue Windows without Control Buttons under Mint 19 Mate

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Jan 11 18:19:06 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1501&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Claus DIETRICH:

Hi

How can I make a comparison? My Mint 19 Mate has both frameworks installed - QT4 and QT5. What are the target frameworks of the apps?

I don't know what the Gambas-IDE 3.12.0 is based on, but according to my last bug report 1499 I assume QT4. The only further QT app I found so far on my PC was "Master PDF Editor 5", which is based on QT 5.4.1 - and has no issus.

An upgrade to Mint 19.1 Mate didn't change anything - the issue persists.

Best regards

Claus DIETRICH changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.