[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1505: slackware package creation not working properly

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Jan 8 23:44:06 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1505&from=L21haW4-

tim DICKSON reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

slackware package creation not working properly

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : 3.12
Product          : Development Environment

Description

gambas version 3.12.1
creating a slackware package from a project creates multiple packages (5 of them).
The only one containing the executable is the first version.
project-ver-noarch-subver.tgz
the other ones (gtk, gtk3, qt4 and qt5) do not contain the program.
There is also an issue in that it is installed to /usr/bin/progname
and not the directory specified in the "project packaging wizard"
I am interested in helping improving it but need to know  where to start. I am a bit familiar with creating slackware packages, but not so much with how gambas does it.

System information