[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1536: File System Link Support

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Feb 28 00:15:10 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1536&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by Cedron DAWG:

Yes, please.

My motivation is the scanning program I am writing.  My program reads every instance of "gambas.h" (or whichever), reads it in then compares it to the previous copy in memory to see if it is a duplicate.  Obviously a linked file will be a duplicate.  The program scans the whole tree, parses, and reports is less than "one mississippi", so it is a niceity not a necessity to be able to check.  I can also replace my "found first in" column with "source at" value.

I don't know how gcc faces the same issue.

Thanks.