[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1675: Switching or adding components crashes IDE

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Dec 9 05:02:48 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1675&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by James COOK:

The original program was LightTable from the examples.  Also a simple program made with an older version of Gambas written with QT4.  Other people that I know on Gambas One have had the same problem. The only solution I found was to create a QT5 program and copy and paste the code to it.  I think the problem stems from the missing QT4 utilities which I think are missing.  When trying to load the program it say there are missing libraries for QT4.

I am using Gambas 2.14.2 now which has the same problem and 3.14.1 did.

James COOK changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.